Gardiner Gooseneck Valve
The Gardiner On/Off Gooseneck Valve is new and improved for 2019!
- Simply twist the waterpole!
- Twist clockwise to open (on)
- Twist counter-clockwise to close (off)
- "Control is not letting go" -- Maintain full two-hand control of the waterpole while controlling water flow
- On/Off mechanism is controlled in the gooseneck
- Adjustable tension control
- Can also be operated by hand for low windows
- Patented Inner Valve technology
- Improves speed of water control compared to a manual valve
- No serving needed -- No o-rings to grease or grub screws to adjust
- Designed for use with Square Lock brush connection.