Gardiner Backpack V3 w/Battery & Connectors
Do you ever need to do Pure Water cleaning somewhere there's not a convenient water source? The Gardiner Backpack may be the answer! This backpack is Version 3 and Gardiner's most popular and reliable backpack to date.
It is the perfect complement to a van-mount system and ideal for awkward to access areas.
- Pump & Controller - 12v powerful, compact and quiet 60psi pump with Variable Flow rate from .3 gpm to .6 gpm
- Santoprene pump seals and diaphragm for high resistance to wide range of chemicals
- Long lasting - up to 9 hours pumping from each charge
- Voltage indicator gauge
- Removable backpack straps
- Molded handle for more secure carrying
- 1.5m flexible orange outlet hose - Fits 8mm barb fittings
- Capacity: 6 gallons
- Weight: 17.75 pounds (dry)
- Dimensions: H 22 inch x W 13 inch x D 7.5 inch
- Sealed 12v 12AH battery is REQUIRED
- 240v power leads (such as kettle and computer leads) are not compatible with this backpack for charging and will destroy the unit if used.
- Only a blade fuse between 3 and 10 amps must be used with this backpack. Using a different amp blade fuse will invalidate the warranty on the backpack.
- The backpack is warrantied for use with water only - due to health and safety reasons no warranty returns will be accepted if the backpack has been used with any chemicals.
- Any modification to this unit will invalidate the warranty on the backpack.
The Gardiner Backpack V3 comes complete with the following:
- Battery (uninstalled)
- UK to USA plug convertor
- Claber Aqua Stop Adapter
- Anti-Snag Quick Connect
The Gardiner Backpack V3 comes with electrical connectors and fittings installed. All you have to do is connect the battery, hook up to a waterpole, and add Pure Water to start cleaning!