We are always looking for innovative tools for daily use by window cleaners.
The Silencer holster takes the common features on industry BOAB's and improves them with some upgrades.
Taken from the Manufacturer's listing, here are features to consider
- Slots - The Silencer features three slots to store your tools. The middle section is designed to hold up to an 18-inch mop with it just grazing the bottom to soak up any reclaimed water. The other two compartments are intended for your squeegees or two in one tools, up to 18 inches. For those two-handed window cleaners, you can easily fit both a squeegee and a mop in the middle slot. With all the space, you can hold up to four tools at once if you wanted to work with a mop, two in one, and two squeegees. If you find yourself continually bending while you work, consider putting your smaller squeegee in the back for greater maneuverability.
- Design details - There are also divots in the front slot which are perfect for the handle to rest on. That way it isn’t in the way so you can grab your tool freely and easily. The streamlined design of the Silencer makes it easy to to use and grab your tools without looking. The Silencer is more compact, more portable, and more streamlined than other comparable options on the market today.
- Reclaim System keeps your mop wet and your legs dry. The tight sides of the reservoir keep water from sloshing around and out of the Silencer. It keeps the BOAB looking cleaner and your legs a lot dryer. You don't have to deal with water running down the sides or splashing up when you walk. Leak-free is truly the way to be!
- Easy end of day function - At the end of the day or when you need to dump it, you can unbuckle it and tip out the bottom reservoir. The tip opening also makes it easy to access the interior for wiping it out. The binding around the tipping point is rubber so it doesn't soak up water. It is recommended to keep the water level about an inch and a half below the top of the binding so it doesn't overflow when you put your mop in. If you find you're having a hard time fitting longer squeegees in the front slot, you can tighten the adjustable reservoir strap and they'll drop right in.
- Easy to attach buckle - The belt loop features a buckle so you can put this on and take it off without having to remove your belt. Plus you can smoothly slide it around if you need to move it to another part of your belt.
- Durable construction will stand up to the demands of your day. The exterior surfaces are covered in a heavy-duty 1000 Denier military grade fabric. That means it is thick and sturdy for preventing scratches and protecting the integrity of the Silencer. Going through pricker bushes while cleaning exteriors of homes won't damage the Silencer as it would PVC. This abrasion-resistant and durable 1000D Cordura is easy to clean with a little soap and water so you can keep it looking new and professional. The interior dividers are heavy industrial grade vinyl with the strength to stand up to daily use. During construction, all the seams are double or triple stitched with additional bar-tack stitching on high-stress areas to prevent any failures. Stabilizer pieces on the upper back prevent the loop from over bending to keep the Silencer's shape and stability.
- Versatile- The belt loop features a buckle so you can put this on and take it off without having to remove your belt. Plus you can smoothly slide it around if you need to move it to another part of your belt.
- New features on Silencer II The Silencer II offers two additional tool spots. These extra front loops are perfect for scrapers or small squeegees. You can keep your whole setup right on your hip.
It is built to last without weighing you down, at only 1.1 lbs.
Made in the Denmark.
US Patent 10.842.252 & 11.612.234 B2