Winsol Super Slip
Winsol Super Slip utilizes the latest advances in friction minimalization technology, allowing the lowering of the drag coefficient on blade rubbers to an optimal level. This assures new levels of blade slip, improved rubber life, and a reduction in work-related fatigue all without an increase in bleeding.
- State of the art wetting agents to increase blade slip and stop chatter and drag without leading to bleeding.
- Lubricates your blade, increasing rubber life without leaving a residue.
- Reduces scratching when used with a razor blade.
- Slows evaporation so you have more time to work, especially in hot weather and direct sun.
- Allows you to use less soap and leads to less streaking.
- Mixes easily and safely with all types of detergents and soaps.
- Mix 1/2 ounce to 1 ounce (1 to 2 caps full) per gallon
Exhaustive testing has shown Super Slip mixes and works well with all types of cleaners. It is also safe with alcohol for winter work. It is safe in RTU form on metal and painted surfaces and doesn't present a safety concern if spilled. While Super Slip will make your blade slide like magic, your tools will not be slippery to the touch or become hard to hold.
WINTER WARNING: Detroit Sponge and our carriers (UPS or FedEx) are NOT responsible for liquids freezing in transit. Please keep this in mind when ordering liquids during the winter months, particularly in January.