Unger Stingray Refillable Indoor Window & Surface Cleaning 3 Foot Kit
25% faster cleaning with 39% less chemicals!
Want to clean indoor windows faster, more efficiently, and safer?
Professionals trust Unger because they’ve been delivering on their promise of Quality Tools for Smart Cleaning for over 50 years. Their tools are second to none.
Unger’s award-winning Stingray system quickly cleans indoor glass and surfaces DRIP FREE. Use it on windows, walls, desks, tabletops, or Plexiglas. Easily reach high access or hard to reach, awkward areas without the need for ladders or the time-delaying task of moving furniture. The unique Stingray design will help you clean windows and surfaces up to 25% faster with 39% less chemicals.
The modular extension poles come in two lengths (1.5 or 3.5 foot) and attach directly to the Stingray handheld head as well as to each other. They’re easy to add or subtract as you work. Go from low to high cleaning in a matter of seconds.
With the refillable system, you can use your preferred window cleaning chemical, Pure Water, or a disinfectant while still gaining all the safety, speed, and cleaning benefits of the Unger Stingray system.
This kit is perfect for home owners or professionals alike, and those with any level of window cleaning skills.
What comes in the Unger Stingray Refillable 3 Foot Kit?
This kits includes the following items:
- (1) Stingray refillable handheld head (SRHBT)
- (2) Stingray refillable bottle (SRBT1)
- (1) Stingray QuikPad adapter kit, includes 25 QuikPads (SRADK)
- (1) Stingray short 1.5 foot extension pole (SREPS)
- (2) AA batteries
There are several different Unger Stingray kits available, depending on the amount and height of the cleaning you need to do. You can also add extra pieces of the Stingray poles up to 18 feet!
- Superior Cleaning Power: The lint free, easy glide microfiber pads collect dust, fingerprints, grease, and light dirt from indoor windows, cleaning them away.
- Minimized Airborne Chemicals: The pad design incorporates a protective cut-out for precise liquid application, reducing the chance of inhaling chemicals.
- Fill & Go: Refilling and assembly are simple and quick, thus increasing productivity.
- Push Button Simplicity: Effortlessly apply glass cleaner at the push of a button at any height, either from the handheld unit or the Stingray pole. So you don’t have to bring down the pad to apply your cleaning liquid.
- Strong & Flexible: A robust, articulating joint on the head allows it to swivel easily, making hard to reach areas easier to clean, even around door handles.
Why should you choose the Unger Stingray system?
This kit is perfect for professionals or home owners alike, those with lots of experience or none at all. Made up of professional grade tools for long life even with heavy everyday use, this kit will last and make you look like a professional while you work.
The Stingray handheld swiveling head easily rotates to clean nearly any indoor window or surface. It is easy to use for those new to window cleaning.
The Unger Stingray system has two types of pads available, depending on your needs:
Clean & Dispose Pads
With the Stingray QuikPad adapter kit, you can avoid cross-contamination and effectively disinfect surfaces. Use a new disposable pad to clean, and replace it as needed. The QuikPad adapter easily snaps onto the Stingray handheld head to adapt it to the disposable QuikPads.
The Stingray QuikPad adapter and replacement pads are available separately. See the related items below.
Washable, Reusable Pads
Both the Stingray glass cleaning pad and the Stingray glass washing pad will last many washings, but be sure not to wash them in a machine that uses fabric softener. This can cause streaks on windows. The pads can be easily washed by hand with just water or a mild dish soap. If the pads start to get musty, you can clean them with some vinegar.
Replacement Stingray glass cleaning pads and Stingray glass washing pads are available separately. See the related items below.
Need to reach higher?
The Unger Stingray system can be used up to 18 feet. So you can add or remove the modular Stingray extension poles as you need them. Extra extension poles are available in either 1.5 or 3.5 foot lengths. See the related items below.
Need a bag?
If you’d like a bag to carry and store your Stingray tools, that’s available as well. The Stingray bag is designed specifically to carry and store your Stingray tools. See the related items below.
Still have questions?
We’re happy to help! Give us a call, and we’ll help you build your perfect kit.
Unger Part No. SRBK3