Unger HydroPower® Carbon Composite Complete Entry Pure Water Kit, 20 Foot
Cleaning safely from the ground has never been this powerful!
Unger’s Generation 2 nLITE® waterpole system exemplifies innovation and high quality. Pure Water is the fastest and most efficient way to clean outdoor glass surfaces, and Unger’s lightweight and rigid nLITE® waterpoles keep workers safe on the ground.
The Unger nLITE® Carbon Composite telescopic waterpole is made of a light and rigid mixture of carbonfiber and fiberglass. It’s paired here with the powerful and easy to use Unger HydroPower® Ultra DI System, so that you have everything you need to start cleaning outdoor windows.
This kit has a full pole length of 20 feet and a reach of about 25 feet.
This is a COMPLETE Pure Water package, with the system, waterpole, and everything you need to hook up to a standard garden hose and start cleaning windows.
This kit includes the following items:
- (1) HydroPower® Ultra 1-stage DI system
- (1) nLITE® Carbon Composite Telescopic Pole, 20 foot, 4-section
- (1) nLITE® DuroFlex green hose, 82 foot
- (1) nLITE® Angle Adapter Gooseneck, 6 inch
- (1) nLITE® Powerbrush Complete, Flagged, 11 inch
- No twisting: trouble-free work and less wear tear
- Optimal stability-to-weight ratio
- Greater pole rigidity
- More precise control of the cleaning movement
Precision Pole Grip Form
- Innovative, unique pole shape and optimal diameter that fits comfortably in your hand
- Ergonomic workings to make the best use of your strength
- Precise control of the cleaning movement
- Uninterrupted work without twisting the pole
Smart Lock Clamps
- Easy and quick to close with just one finger
- Clamping mechanism that protects your materials and ensures a long service life
- Extension stop prevents pole elements from being overextended
Integrated Hose Management
- Internal guidance of the new, highly flexible DuroFlex hose
- Trouble-free work
- Complete flexibility
- External guidance possible thanks to optional nLITE® clips
What’s the Unger single-click connection system?
Most waterpole goosenecks thread onto the brush with a fine Euro thread. This is not the best way to connect tools, because the threads can loosen as the brush is pressed against the glass while you’re working. So Unger has created their single-click connection system to give you the most secure connection available. It easily clicks on and won’t spin.
Why is this waterpole so much more expensive than an aluminum pole??
Aluminum extension poles are great for short lengths, but they’re heavy and they’re only available up to about 30 feet. Now, compare that to a pole that’s more advanced, with Unger nLITE® carbonfiber technology.
You won’t believe how much lighter and more rigid the Unger nLITE® Carbon Composite telescopic waterpole is compared to an aluminum extension pole. Just compare the 28 foot 6-section telescopic pole that weighs less than 5 pounds to a 30 foot, 5-section aluminum pole coming in at 8 pounds! That’s a difference you’ll feel after working all day. The Unger nLITE® Carbon Composite modular waterpoles will also flex less, giving you more control and less fatigue from all of the extra movement.
Is this kit everything I need to start cleaning?
Yes! This kit includes the waterpole, all the accessories, and the HydroPower® Ultra DI system to purify the water and cleaning windows right out of the box.
You will need a standard garden hose to go from the tap to the HydroPower® Ultra DI system.
Are replacement parts available?
Yes! Unger makes replacement parts for the nLITE® Carbon Composite telescopic waterpole so you can be sure of a long service life. We’ll be adding these replacement parts as they become available. Give us a call if you have trouble finding the replacement part you’re looking for.
Want to use the Unger nLITE® Carbon Composite as a TRAD pole?
You can use your Unger nLITE® waterpole with traditional window cleaning tools! It’s easy to setup. Just click on the nLITE® Classic Tool Adapter. See the related items below.
Want to use the Unger nLITE® Carbon Composite with your favorite brush?
Unger also offers an nLITE® Euro Thread Adapter. This uses the Unger single-click connection to attach to the gooseneck, then the common Euro thread to attach a brush. It works with first generation nLITE® brushes. See the related items below.
Unger Part No. UNLK1