Showa Blue Winter Gloves
The Showa Blue Winter Gloves are becoming a popular pair of gloves because of their warm yet breathable flexibility.
- Innovative breathable and waterproof technology
- Fixed insulated acrylic liner
- Full double polyurethane (PU) coating
- Breathable membrane fixed between coating and liner
- Micro roughened coating finish
- Anatomical shape
- Seamless knit
- Insulated liner protects from cold ensuring warmth and comfort all day long
- Impermeable coating prevents ingress from water and liquids
- Breathable technology allows warm air and moisture from inside to escape to keep hands dry
- Premium comfort and flexibility of PU
- High levels of handling precision and grip
- Ergonomic design that replicates the natural curvature of a human hand and so reduces hand fatigue
- Seamless for optimum comfort
Available in Large, X-Large, and XX-Large.
Ratings & Reviews
Great Winter Gloves
Been cleaning windows in Michigan for over 22 years so when winter arrives I am always on the search for the perfect set of gloves. So far I really like these, they give you a good amount of dexterity for range of motion, extremely durable and the insulation is enough to help keep your hands warm. One of my favorite features is the fact that they slip on and off really easy if you need access to anything with your bare hands. Definitely worth a try, price is very fair.
by Joel -
I’ve been cleaning windows in upstate Ny for 50 years, and these are the best gloves for winter I’ve had. And I’ve had many. They’re good in low temps, I’d say until around 10°. They last, too