Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet
A comfortable, vented helm
The Petzl Vertex Vent helmet is very comfortable, thanks to its six-point textile suspension and CENTERFIT and FLIP&FIT systems, which guarantee that the helmet fits securely on the head. The adjustable-strength chinstrap makes it ideal for both work at height and on the ground. It has ventilation holes with sliding shutters to allow airflow through the helmet.
The Petzl Vertex Vent helmet is an entirely modular helmet, thus responding to the specific additional needs of professionals. Use alone or with the addition of a Petzl headlamp, hearing protection, or other accessories.
The Petzl Vertex Vent helmet fits a head circumference of 20-25 inches (53-63 cm).
- Very comfortable:
- Six-point textile suspension conforms perfectly to the shape of the head.
- The CENTERFIT feature allows perfect centering of the helmet on the head, thanks to its two side adjustment wheels.
- FLIP&FIT system allows the headband to be positioned in a low position, guaranteeing that the helmet fits securely on the head. The system folds into the shell for easy storage and transportation.
- This helmet comes with interchangeable standard comfort foam.
- Protection designed for work at height and on the ground:
- DUAL chinstrap allows the worker to adjust chinstrap strength in order to adapt the helmet to different environments, for work at height (EN 12492) or on the ground (EN 397). The clip has two positions, corresponding to these two uses:
- High strength to limit the risk of losing the helmet during a fall.
- Or low strength to limit the risk of strangulation if the helmet is snagged while the user is on the ground.
- Shock absorption is achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
- Vent holes with sliding shutters allow ventilation to be adjusted as needed, while wearing the helmet.
- Modular accessories (sold separately):
- Eye shield with EASYCLIP side attachment system for easy installation
- Headlamp with mounts or headlamp with elastic headband
- Helmet protector to keep the shell free from soiling and paint splash
- Nape protector to provide effective sun and rain protection for the nape of the neck
- Nametag holder to allow the user to be easily identified
- Hearing protection
- Replaceable chinstrap and foam
- Certification(s): CE, EN 397, EN 12492, ANSI Z89.1 Type I Class C, UKCA, EAC
Available in NINE colors: high visibility yellow, high visibility orange, white, red, blue, orange, yellow, green, and black. (If you’re interested in a color but don’t see it listed, please email or call us for availability.)