Moerman Takumi DELUXE 8 Foot 3-section Carbon fiber and fiberglass
MOST Rigid verion of the Takumi Pole
Clean from the ground with EASE!
The Moerman Takumi deluxe pole features professional quality and durability in a pole with advanced collars that operate like the Moerman Carbonator pole collars. The lever flips closed to firmly hold the sections in place and flip open to allow you to extend or collapse the pole. It comes with the Moerman Pole Tip which includes a locking button that works with multiple brands of tools.
The word Takumi in Japanese refers to an artisan or master craftsmen. The Moerman Takumi pole isn’t just high tech, it is affordable and built for window cleaners. This pole will leave you in awe with its combined elegant, expressive design and high functionality. You’ll enjoy this pole, privileged to carry the name Takumi and worthy of it.
Moerman Takumi pole is made with the same principles as the rest of their line of tools, the EASE principles:
- Efficiency: Clean faster and make more money.
- Amazing Results: Turn dirty windows into sparkling ones.
- Safe: Safe for you and your customer’s property.
- Ergonomic: That means it’s easier on you after a long day of cleaning.
Work safely from the ground, eliminating the need for climbing or ladders!
- Fiberglass with a carbon fiber layer construction
- 8 foot extended length
- Compact & easy to store at only 3 foot collapsed length
- Light & easy to handle
- Flattened cylinder (oval) design for increased stability and anti-rotating effect
- Easy extending and collapsing due to the unique locking mechanisms on the collars
- Moerman pole tip included
- All Moerman pole tips and angle adapters work with this pole
How long is this pole?
The Moerman Takumi deluxe pole is 8 foot. This is the fully EXTENDED LENGTH. Because it is 3-section, it collapses down further than a 2-section pole. The collapsed length is 3 foot.
What tools fit onto this pole?
The Moerman Pole Tip comes on the end of the Moerman Takumi pole. It attaches in three different ways:
The top of the pole tip is tapered. This allows you to attach tools (like most window cleaning tools) with a friction fit. Push the tool’s handle onto the pole tip and give it a twist while pushing it on. This will give a firm connection that stays in place and is easy to remove with a simple pull and twist.
Standard ACME thread
Many dusters use this common, wide thread that’s on the very end of the pole tip.
The Moerman locking button works with ALL Moerman tools.
NOTE: The locking button on the Moerman Pole Tip also works with other major brands of tools.
Are replacement parts available for this pole?
Yes! The Moerman Pole Tip is replaceable. You can find it listed in the related items at the bottom of the page.
What if I can’t get the right cleaning angle? What if I need to reach into a small ledge?
If you need a little room for adjustment while you’re working up high, Moerman has a number of angle adapters available:
- Moerman Angle Adapter
- Moerman Dr. Angle Adapter
- Moerman Dr. Mini Angle Adapter w/ACME Thread
- Moerman Dr. Mini Angle Adapter w/Euro Thread
You can find them listed in the related items at the bottom of the page.
Size: 8 foot extended, 3 foot collapsed