Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete
The original Ettore squeegee!
The Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete is manufactured of tempered solid brass. It’s lightweight and built to precise tolerances for perfect balance and weight. It is sturdy and long-lasting. This is the ORIGINAL Ettore Master squeegee, unchanged for over 80 years!
Use the Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete by hand or on a pole. It click-locks onto the Ettore Pro+ Pole Tip for a fit that won’t come loose while you’re working.
Ettore hand inspects each individual channel, assuring the absolute highest quality, giving you flawless performance and optimal results.
This is a standard THIN squeegee channel and the recommended handle in a complete unit, with the squeegee blade already installed. The channel and handle are also available separately, see the related items below.
- Includes channel and handle for a complete squeegee tool.
- This is the ORIGINAL Ettore master squeegee, unchanged for over 80 years!
- It has two brass screws to hold the squeegee channel to the handle.
- Built to precise tolerances for perfect balance and weight.
- The handle works with Ettore’s click-lock system. It locks onto the Ettore Pro+ Pole Tip.
- Rubber and end clips included and installed.
- Made in the USA.
What comes with the Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete?
The Ettore Master Brass Squeegee Complete is a complete window squeegee, and it comes with the following parts:
Ettore Master Brass Channel
The Ettore Master Brass Channel is Ettore’s best-selling master squeegee rubber in a flexible brass channel that conforms to the window. The squeegee rubber and brass end clips come already installed.
Ettore Master Brass Handle
The Ettore Master Brass Handle is manufactured from tempered solid brass. This is Ettore’s ORIGINAL squeegee handle. It has two brass screws to hold the squeegee channel to the handle.
Available in 6, 12, 14, 16, and 18 inch.
Ettore Part Nos. 1013, 1017, 1021, 1025