Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only Pure Water System
Simple, portable, eco-friendly window cleaning!
The Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system is a single stage Pure Water system. This means it uses only DI resin to purify water for window cleaning. This makes the EZ1 Pro+ system low maintenance and easy to use. The DI resin is easy to change with the Ettore Fastbag™ system. Empty the spent DI resin, refill with charged DI resin, and you’re ready to keep cleaning.
Use any charged DI resin in the Ettore Fastbag™. The Fastbag™ holds ½ of a cubic foot of DI resin at a time. We sell it by the cubic foot. See the related items below.
- Reusable Fastbag™ DI resin sack for easy self-change of DI resin
- Use any loose, charged DI resin—no proprietary filters!
- Super portable, lightweight, durable cart system with no-flat tires
- Convenient quick connects for hoses
- Stainless steel pressure housing with an aluminum lid
- Built-in pressure release valve
- Connections for TWO waterpoles!
- 75% faster than conventional cleaning methods.
- Safely clean from the ground—no ladders needed.
- Environmentally friendly—no soaps, no chemicals.
- Surface dries spot-fee in any weather conditions, even in direct sunlight.
- Greater access to hard-to-reach areas.
- Increased productivity—no set-up time for ladders or lifts.
- Lasts 10 times longer than standard DI tanks.
- Low learning curve—reduces training time.
- System with built-in cart with no-flat tires
- Cap with TDS meter, relief valve, and two hose connectors to run two waterpoles
- Fastbag™ filled with charged DI resin
The waterpole and accessories are sold separately. Not sure what waterpole to add? Email or give us a call, and we’ll be happy to help you build the perfect Pure Water package.
How long will the DI resin last?
The most effective flowrate for the Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system is 0.5gpm. At this rate, you can expect the following DI resin life in gallons depending on the given source TDS:
Why buy an Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system?
Ettore was at the forefront of the Pure Water revolution of the 1990s with their groundbreaking Aquaclean systems and accessories. All of their knowledge, observations, and expertise have culminated into the new Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system. There’s no need to look any further than Ettore for your Pure Water cleaning needs.
How do I know if this is the right Pure Water system for me?
The Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system is a light-duty, low-maintenance system. It might be the ideal choice for cleaners who need a system that can:
- Filter LOW TDS (0 to 150)
- Clean MEDIUM-HIGH heights (up to 50+ feet)
- Handle LOW usage (occasionally to a couple times per week)
If you’re unsure about whether the Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only is the right system for you, email or call us and we can help you find the perfect Pure Water system for your needs.
Why doesn’t this system come complete with a waterpole?
The Pure Water system and waterpole both have a number of options to consider. That’s why we offer them separately. They’re also available in pre-made packages. Check out the Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system and the Ettore gold Aquaclean waterpole packaged together in the related items below.
If you’d like assistance pairing together the perfect Pure Water system and waterpole for your needs, email us or give us a call. We’re happy to help!
Is the Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system easy to use & maintain?
Yes! The Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only system is very easy to use and maintain.
The DI resin is very fast and easy to change with the Ettore Fastbag™ system. The Fastbag™ is easy to fill and empty, making DI resin changes fast, so you can get back to cleaning.
There’s no proprietary filters. You can use any charged DI resin to refill the Ettore Fastbag™.
There’s almost no maintenance needed for this system, and it will not be affected by longer periods of disuse. Just drain out the water if you’re worried about a freeze, but even that won’t harm the DI resin.
If you have any questions about how to best maintain your Ettore Aquaclean EZ1 Pro+ DI-only, email us or give us a call!
Can I just refill this system with loose DI resin?
Yes! The Ettore Fastbag™ can be refilled with any charged DI resin. The bag holds ½ of a cubic foot of DI resin at a time. The Fastbag™ lives up to its name, DI resin is fast and easy to exchange.
All of our Pure Water systems ship FREIGHT FREE to all continental USA commercial addresses!
Ettore Part No. 84200