EaCo Chem OneRestore
Your HEAVY DUTY hard water stain removal option!
EaCo Chem OneRestore is a breakthrough product that provides remarkable versatility, cleaning power, and safety all in one. It has been thoroughly tested on a variety of surfaces. It achieves its cleaning power through a combination of surfactants and buffered acids that remove metal and mineral oxide residues as well as water-based solvents that will remove environmental pollution stains. It's capable of removing the deepest stains from virtually any surface, including safely restoring glass surfaces and anodized aluminum. EaCo Chem OneRestore can remove practically any metal oxide stain (including copper stains) and can be an effective coating remover.
Safe on most surfaces and for use around people, EaCo Chem OneRestore is a great choice for cleaning and restoring colleges, schools, hospitals, government facilities, and offices. With a spray on/spray off application, EaCo Chem OneRestore will save hours of cleaning versus the traditional bucket and brush method, with far better results.
- Excellent for removing virtually all stains including mineral and metal oxide stains.
- Low odor means it can easily be used for interior cleaning.
- Spray-on/spray-off application process improves productivity.
- One product restoration simplifies the process and reduces protection requirements.
- VOC compliant.
- Restores many types of exterior building cladding including: limestone, terra cotta, concrete, EIFS, glass, anodized aluminum, uncoated stainless steel, brick, block, wood, cast stone, unpolished stone, exterior tile, aluminum, painted surfaces, and vinyl.
- Do not use on metallic oxide film used for tinting glass, self-cleaning glass, or polished stone.
- Not recommended for restoration of antique glass, brass, copper, or bronze.
- Not recommended for horizontal surfaces, with the exception of non-colored concrete.
- Rinse off glass and anodized aluminum before drying. Do not allow to dry on the surface. Always rinse thoroughly.
- Excessively high or low temperatures will produce poor results and possible harm to surfaces. Best cleaning results are obtained when air and surface temperatures are 40° to 90° Fahrenheit.
For professional use only. Use at full strength. Do not dilute.
EaCo Chem OneRestore is a HEAVY DUTY stain remover, meaning it is highly effective but may cause damage if not used properly. Be sure to read all label directions and test a small area before use. We recommend a progressive cleaning method, trying a LIGHT DUTY or MEDIUM DUTY stain remover first.
WINTER WARNING: Detroit Sponge and our carriers (UPS or FedEx) are NOT responsible for liquids freezing in transit. Please keep this in mind when ordering liquids during the winter months, particularly in January.
EaCo Chem OneRestore is not available for Overnight or 2nd Day Delivery.
Here's a quick window and frame cleaning video using EaCo Chem OneRestore: