Benefits of Equipment Lease Financing
Why Finance Your Window Cleaning Tools?
Do you need to purchase professional window cleaning equipment for your business but don't have the available cash or credit you need? If so, Detroit Sponge’s relationship with TimePayment can help. There are many benefits of financing your equipment purchase through a lease with TimePayment:
- ✓ Fast Credit Decisions
- Apply online anytime. Receive a credit decision for the maximum amount you can finance in seconds. Start-ups and challenged credits supported.
- ✓ Minimal Upfront Cost
- Our standard lease program only requires one advance payment and the documentation fee prior to the start of the lease.
- ✓ Preserve Existing Bank & Credit Card Lines
- Leasing with TimePayment lets you acquire the equipment you need affordably, while preserving your other sources of credit.
- ✓ Affordable, Fixed Monthly Payments
- Know your monthly payment and term in advance so you can handle your monthly cash flow more easily.
- ✓ Tax Advantages
- Lease payments may be fully tax-deductible as an operational expense.
- ✓ Protect Against Obsolete Technology
- Plan for a technology upgrade with the right lease or rental term. Never get stuck with obsolete equipment again.
- ✓ TimePayment is a separate company from Detroit Sponge
- TimePayment is an independent company from Detroit Sponge. All TeamPayment does is financing. This provides you with the security and confidentiality to make the best decision for your situation. Payments, approvals and details are all directly between you and the professional team at TimePayment
Equipment Lease Financing vs. Other Payment Options
Financing your equipment purchase from Detroit Sponge with TimePayment is a smart decision for business owners on a budget. Get the window cleaning supplies your company needs now and pay for it over time through affordable monthly lease payments. Use that equipment to generate revenue and significantly impact your company’s bottom line. Equipment leasing is a smart alternative to purchasing if you do not want to own equipment that may become obsolete quickly. Learn how lease financing compares to other purchasing options:
- Equipment Financing vs. Purchasing Outright: Few companies are in a position where they have enough working capital to purchase all their equipment, furniture, and software outright. If you finance your equipment purchase with TimePayment, your company will have more available credit for future business opportunities.
- Equipment Financing vs. Credit Cards: Many small businesses and startups have limited lines of credit available. When you purchase your equipment with a credit card, you are wasting valuable lines of credit that your company may need to utilize for other expenses. If you finance your equipment purchase with TimePayment, you leave yourself more options for future company needs.
- Equipment Financing vs. Small Business Loans: Equipment financing may be an affordable alternative to a loan. Many lending institutions have very strict requirements businesses must meet before the bank will extend a loan or line of credit. Bank loans usually require a significant down payment that can range between 10% - 20% of the equipment cost.
- With a TimePayment lease our standard program only requires one advance payment and the documentation fee prior to the start of the lease. TimePayment is able to offer financing to more businesses that have yet to establish a strong credit history or have a compromised credit history through our innovative, multilevel financing products.
Click here to apply now!
When clicking- you will be leaving the Detroit Sponge site. Detroit Sponge is not affiliated with TimePayment. TimePayment’s privacy policies are separate from those of Detroit Sponge.