Finance Equipment To Grow Your Business
Here at Detroit Sponge, we have teamed up with Marlin Financing to provide our customers with a new opportunity to grow their business.
Apply now, or read more to find out how financing can help you reach your business goals!
Why Finance? Cash Flow Is King
Effective cash flow management is an extremely important element to a successful business – small or large. Equipment financing offers business owners a means to acquire equipment based on an operating budget – not based on capital or cash on hand.
Equipment financing is an option which enables any business to acquire new equipment – or upgrade existing equipment while avoiding the inefficiencies of obsolescence. Financing also means postponing the ultimate purchase decision for a piece of equipment until the end of the financing term.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
Tax Treatment - The tax incentives for purchasing new equipment have never been greater. By taking advantage of a lease to purchase option, the amount you save in taxes could be greater than what you pay in the first year of a lease. Your new equipment could make you money from day one!
100% Financing - Since a lease often doesn’t require a down payment, it’s equivalent to 100% financing.
Flexibility - As businesses grow and needs change, you may be able to add or upgrade equipment at any point during the financing term.
Asset Management - Financing provides the use of equipment for specific periods of time at fixed payments. The financing company assumes and manages the risk of equipment ownership. At the end of the term, if you elect to return the equipment, the financing company is responsible for the disposition of the asset.
Flexible End of Term Options - There are typically three flexible options at the end of a term. You can return the equipment, purchase the equipment from the finance company or extend the financing for an additional period of time.
The Logic of Leasing
Here are some advantages of leasing instead of simply putting our equipment on your credit card.
How To Lease Your Equipment
1. SHOP - Find the equipment you need for your business.
2. APPLY - Complete a simple credit application. Once the application is complete, we will begin the credit approval process and have an answer to you within two hours.
3. SIGN - Upon approval, the finance documentation package will be completed and sent to you for signature. Once the signed documentation is received, we can complete your equipment order.
4. RECEIVE - Upon receiving your equipment, Marlin will commence the lease.
5. PAY - Once the lease is commenced, your first invoice will arrive within 30 days and you will be billed monthly for the duration of your finance term.
Interested? Apply Now!
Questions? Give Us a Call! 1-800-535-6394