Unger nLITE® Carbon 24K Waterpole Kit, 39 Foot
Cleaning safely from the ground has never been this powerful!
Unger’s Generation 2 nLITE® waterpole system exemplifies innovation and high quality. Pure Water is the fastest and most efficient way to clean outdoor glass surfaces, and Unger’s lightweight and rigid nLITE® waterpoles keep workers safe on the ground.
The Unger nLITE® Carbon 24K modular waterpole is made of light and rigid premium carbonfiber.
This kit has a full pole length of 38.5 feet and a reach of about 43.5 feet.
You can easily add a second 10.5 foot extension pole to this kit to make the pole 49 feet with a reach of about 54 feet.
This kit is just the waterpole and accessories. You can use it with the Pure Water system of your choice.
This kit includes the following items:
- (1) nLITE® Carbon 24K Master Pole, 28 foot, 6-section
- (1) nLITE® Carbon 24K Extension Pole, 10.5 foot, 2-section
- (1) nLITE® Master/Extension Connector
- (1) nLITE® DuroFlex green hose, 82 foot
- (1) nLITE® Angle Adapter Gooseneck, 6 inch
- (1) nLITE® Powerbrush Complete, Flagged, 11 inch
- (1) nLITE® Water Flow Regulator, On/Off Valve
- (1) nLITE® Carrying and Storage Bag
- No twisting: trouble-free work and less wear tear
- Optimal stability-to-weight ratio
- Greater pole rigidity
- More precise control of the cleaning movement
Precision Pole Grip Form
- Innovative, unique pole shape and optimal diameter that fits comfortably in your hand
- Ergonomic workings to make the best use of your strength
- Precise control of the cleaning movement
- Uninterrupted work without twisting the pole
Smart Lock Clamps
- Easy and quick to close with just one finger
- Clamping mechanism that protects your materials and ensures a long service life
- Extension stop prevents pole elements from being overextended
Integrated Hose Management
- Internal guidance of the new, highly flexible DuroFlex hose
- Trouble-free work
- Complete flexibility
- External guidance possible thanks to optional nLITE® clips
What’s the Unger single-click connection system?
Most waterpole goosenecks thread onto the brush with a fine Euro thread. This is not the best way to connect tools, because the threads can loosen as the brush is pressed against the glass while you’re working. So Unger has created their single-click connection system to give you the most secure connection available. It easily clicks on and won’t spin.
Why is this waterpole so much more expensive than an aluminum pole??
Aluminum extension poles are great for short lengths, but they’re heavy and they’re only available up to about 30 feet. Now, compare that to a pole that’s more advanced, with Unger nLITE® carbonfiber technology.
You won’t believe how much lighter and more rigid the Unger nLITE® Carbon 24K modular waterpole is compared to an aluminum extension pole. Just compare the 28 foot 6-section master pole that weighs just over 4 pounds to a 30 foot, 5-section aluminum pole coming in at 8 pounds! That’s twice as much! That’s a difference you’ll feel after working all day. The Unger nLITE® Carbon 24K modular waterpoles will also flex less, giving you more control and less fatigue from all of the extra movement.
The 10.5 foot 2-section extension poles add less than 2 pounds each.
Is this kit everything I need to start cleaning?
This kit is the waterpole and all of the accessories. The only thing you’ll need to add is a Pure Water system to purify the water.
Why isn’t this waterpole kit complete with a Pure Water system?
The waterpole and the Pure Water system both have a number of options to consider. That’s why we offer them separately. They’re also available in prepackaged kits. See the related items below.
If you’d like assistance in pairing together the perfect waterpole and Pure Water system for your needs, give us a call. We’re happy to help!
Are replacement parts available?
Yes! Unger makes replacement parts for the nLITE® Carbon 24K modular waterpole so you can be sure of a long service life. We’ll be adding these replacement parts as they become available. Give us a call if you have trouble finding the replacement part you’re looking for.
Want to use the Unger nLITE® Carbon 24K as a TRAD pole?
You can use your Unger nLITE® waterpole with traditional window cleaning tools! It’s easy to setup. Just click on the nLITE® Classic Tool Adapter. See the related items below.
Want to use the Unger nLITE® Carbon 24K with your favorite brush?
Unger also offers an nLITE® Euro Thread Adapter. This uses the Unger single-click connection to attach to the gooseneck, then the common Euro thread to attach a brush. It works with first generation nLITE® brushes. See the related items below.
Unger Part No. NLKT3