RHG Gutter Vacuum V3.0 Complete with 35 Foot Pole
New and Improved!
The RHG Gutter Vacuum V3.0 is a versatile, powerful, easy to use machine. The three separately switched 800 watt motors provide plenty of power to clean rain gutters from the safety of being on the ground. It's compact design makes it a great vacuum for performing high interior dusting as well, easily remove years of built up dust, or construction debris from pipes, beams, and ledges. The large rear wheels allow the machine to easily be rolled across lawns and uneven terrains. The tank can also be removed from the cart without tools for emptying into large dumpsters.
Being that the motors on this vac are all individually wired and switched on and off, you can choose the amount of power you use to operate it. One motor is perfect for most interior dusting types jobs. Two motors are ideal for just about all maintenance gutter cleaning jobs. All three motors are all you should need for heavy deep wet gutters.
If using all three motors, it is best to use a generator to provide sufficient power.
- 20 gallon metal tank is rugged and will provide years of trouble free service.
- Tank design makes emptying the machine easy.
- Tangential inlet prevents clogging from large debris.
- Polyester or HEPA pleated cartridge filters available.
- Equipped with three 800 watt, sealed bearing motors.
- All three motors have independent switches for the vacuum motors.
- The 800 watt 110v bypass vacuum motors have sealed bearings and are thermally protected.
- High level shut off float can easily be installed for wet pick up applications to prevent damage to the vacuum motors.
- The locking hose inlet allows the hose to swivel for easy operation.
- Poured in urethane seal that will not dry out, crack, or compress and retain memory, ensuring peak vacuum performance.
- The flexible tank latches are strong and will not bend or distort.
- 110v 20 amp with a 12/3 cord
- 295 CFM
- 87 inches of water lift
- Includes a 2" x 25' flexible vacuum hose with swivel cuffs.
- Included aluminum pole has 31 foot in length, providing a 35 foot working height including the reach of the worker.
- Planning on using a generator? The manufacturer recommends a 4,000 watt generator.
- Tank size: 20 gallons
- WeighT: 60 pounds
Ships FREIGHT FREE to all commercial continental USA addresses!