Petzl Vulcan Triact-Lock 1.06 Inch Gate (Black)
Make sure your carabiners are compliant with new ANSI Z359.1 standards. All of our carabiners are steel and are compliant.
The Petzl Vulcan Triack-Lock Black is a high-strength asymmetrical carabeiner with a large 1.06 inch gate.
The Petzl Vulcan Triack-Lock Black is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The large-capacity asymmetrical shape is ideal for setting multiple anchors. The Petzl Vulcan Triack-Lock Black can be connected to the Petzl CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up multiple anchors
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- may be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Made of steel
- Also available in gold