Petzl VOLT Harness
Fall-arrest and work positioning harness
The Petzl VOLT harness international version is a black and yellow fall-arrest and work positioning harness that is very quick to put on, thanks to the FAST LT PLUS buckles that allow it to be donned with both feet on the ground.
The wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops provide excellent support. Its lightweight, breathable construction maximizes air flow. It features a textile dorsal attachment point designed for connecting a self-retracting fall-arrest system.
The Petzl VOLT harness is certified to US and European standards.
- Quick and easy donning:
- Waistbelt and leg loops equipped with FAST LT PLUS buckles for quick and easy fastening and unfastening without loss of adjustment, even while wearing gloves. These buckles allow the harness to be donned very easily, with both feet on the ground.
- DOUBLEBACK self-locking buckles on waistbelt and shoulder straps for precise adjustment.
- Leg loop foam position can be adjusted for ideal positioning.
- Comfortable throughout the workday:
- Wide, semi-rigid waistbelt and leg loops for excellent support and lightweight, breathable construction to maximize air flow.
- Padded shoulder straps are widely spaced to reduce neck chafing and help distribute the load over the shoulders when the waistbelt is loaded.
- Textile dorsal attachment point for connecting a self-retracting fall-arrest system.
- Side slots allow a seat to be installed for greater comfort during prolonged suspension.
- Easy to use:
- Side attachment points can be folded down to prevent accidental snagging when not in use.
- Stowing system for the MGO connectors on fall-arrest lanyards are located on each shoulder strap; in the event of a fall, the system releases the MGO connectors and allows the absorber to be deployed.
- Four slots for Petzl TOOLBAG tool pouches.
- Equipment loops, as well as slots for Petzl CARITOOL tool holder and Petzl TOOLBAG tool pouch make it easy to organize work tools.
- Side attachment points: For attaching a positioning lanyard for use in double mode
- Sternal attachment point: For attaching a fall-arrest system
- Metal dorsal attachment point: For attaching a fall-arrest system
- Textile dorsal attachment point: For attaching a self-retracting fall-arrest system
- Rear waistbelt attachment point: For attaching a restraint lanyard
- Certification(s): ANSI Z359.11, CSA Z259.10, CE EN 361, CE EN 358, UKCA
- Material(s): Nylon, polyester, aluminum, steel
The Petzl VOLT is available in three sizes: small (0), medium (1), and large/x-large (2).
|Size||Waist belt||Leg loops||Stature|
|Small (0)||25.6-31.5 inches (65-80 cm)||17.3-23.2 inches (44-59 cm)||63-70.9 inches (160-180 cm)|
|Medium (1)||27.6-36.6 inches (70-93 cm)||18.5-24.4 inches (47-62 cm)||65-72.8 inches (165-185 cm)|
|Large/X-large (2)||32.7-47.2 inches (83-120 cm)||19.7-25.6 inches (50-65 cm)||68.9-78.7 inches (175-200 cm)|
This is the harness ONLY. The Petzl VOLT harness has a seat and shackles available. See the related items below.