Petzl Oxan Triact-Lock 0.75 Inch Gate (Black)
Make sure your carabiners are compliant with new ANSI Z359.1 standards. All of our carabiners are steel and are compliant.
The Petzl Oxan Triact-Lock Black is a high-strength oval carabiner with a 0.75 inch gate.
The Petzl Oxan Triact-Lock Black is a high-strength steel carabiner designed for use in difficult environments. The oval, symmetrical shape allows optimal loading of the carabiner when setting up anchors or connecting to metal structures. The Petzl Oxan Triact-Lock Black can be connected to the CAPTIV bar to favor positioning of the carabiner along the major axis, to limit the risk of it flipping and to keep it integrated with the device.
- High-strength steel carabiner for use in harsh environments, particularly suitable for setting up anchors or for connecting to metal structures
- Oval symmetrical shape allows optimal positioning of the carabiner
- May be used with a CAPTIV positioning bar to favor loading of the carabiner along the major axis, to keep it integrated with the device, and to limit the risk of it flipping
- Easier handling:
- fluid interior design limits the risk of having a catch point and facilitates rotation of the carabiner
- Keylock system to avoid any involuntary snagging of the carabiner
- H cross-section:
- ensures an optimal strength/weight ratio
- protects markings from abrasion
- TRIACT-LOCK: automatic locking with triple-action gate opening
- Made of steel
- Also available in gold