MIO Roof Rigger MINI 2X4
The MIO Roof Rigger is designed as a mobile anchor point for the suspended worker with a bosun’s chair. All MIO roof riggers incorporate a triangular design for strength and stability. They assemble and disassemble in minutes without tools. Easily positioned, they provide a safe and secure transportable anchorage point. When disassembled, the parts easily fit in any elevator cabin or through any roof hatch. The lower beams are easily lifted up and placed back in seconds, in order to pass over vent pipes and other rooftop obstructions. MIO aluminum roof riggers are available with 3 different frame sizes to fit virtually any roof design, available with 2 or 3 foot outreach. MIO Roof Riggers are OSHA, CAL. OSHA, and ANSI compliant and are chosen by professionals worldwide for their stability, ease of setup and durable long lasting construction.
- Overall Length: 72 inches
- Outreach: 2 feet
- Span from front to rear wheels: 4 feet
- Counterweight: 504 pounds (12 weights @ 42 pounds each)
- Unit weight: 130 pounds
- Distance from roof to anchor point: 52 inches
- Inside parapet wall clearance at shoulder: 43 inches
- Number of 13 inch pneumatic rubber tires: 6
- Counterbalance safety factor: 4:1
- Maximum working load: 250 pounds
- Working load with tools: 300 pounds
- Tested static load (CAL OSHA): 1000 pounds
- Forged eyebolts for tie-back (diameter): 1/2 inch
- Locking brakes (front and rear wheels): 2 inches
- Aluminum construction
Replacement parts are also available.
All MIO Roof Riggers are special order items and are not available for overnight or 2-day shipping.
All MIO Roof Riggers ship FREIGHT FREE to all continental USA commercial addresses with a loading dock or forklift. Liftgate service is extra. Residential deliveries may be extra or may require pickup from a terminal.