JFlint Mr Hard Water Variable Speed Polisher w/5 Inch Backing Plate
The JFlint Mr Hard Water Variable Speed Polisher w/5 Inch Backing Plate is hook & loop and Velcro compatible and fits the nylon, bronze, and steel wool pads. It adds a mechanical advantage to tough hard water removal and cleaning problems on windows, windshields, and shower doors. The JFlint Mr Hard Water Variable Speed Polisher w/5 Inch Backing Plate has an adjustable variable speed dial that gives you an RPM range of 0-2800 RPM. It's the ideal tool for auto/marine detailers, maintenance professionals, and window cleaners!
NEW DESIGN! The on-off switch is now located on the top of the polisher! This is a nice feature that makes it easier to start and stop. Also, there's a new push bottom release for the backing plate, making it easy to switch out the 5" or 7 " backing plates. Finally, the handle can accommodate both a vertical and horizontal position. For horizontal applications, such as countertops, the handle folds back towards the end of the machine, making the handle sit directly above its center of gravity. It's a nice feel for both horizontal and vertical (glass) applications.
And, don't forget, it only weighs 5 lbs! This tool is best operated at low speed with added pressure for hard water removal. The backing plate's velcro backing can cling to many types of pads.
- Available in 240V or 120V
- On-Off Switch on top
- Quick release button enables easy backer change out - switch from 5 inch to 7 inch without a wrench
- Handle accommodates vertical and horizontal surfaces, making it ideal for both vertical glass and stone countertops
- Removes hard water from windshields, windows, and shower doors
- Variable Speed 700 - 2800 RPM
- Continuous Drive - apply pressure and it keeps rotating
- Bail Handle allows workability on vertical surfaces
- Heat resistant plastic cover on spindle head allows holding the tool over the drive mechanism - other tools are metal and heat up
- Variable Speed Polishing Tool
- 5 Inch Backing Plate
- Bail Handle
- Side Handle
- Extra Bushings
The JFlint Mr Hard Water Variable Speed Polisher w/5 Inch Backing Plate is ideal for hard water removal and stone polishing. Do not try angle grinders, auto buffers or sanders!
CAUTION: Always observe safety procedures when working with power tools and wear protective eyewear. GFCI breakers sold separately.
To be used only with JFlint Mr Hard Water Cleaning Powder - a 100% acid/chemical free, super-fine hard water removal powder - or JFlint Mr Hard Water Liquid Glass Polish. Other cleaning powders may scratch.
Best when used with the JFlint Mr Hard Water nylon, bronze, and steel wool pads. These pads are soft enough not to scratch, and tough enough to remove hard water stains and dirt.