Goblin Rope Grab - Black
The Goblin Rope Grab fall-arrester represents a monumental step forward in safety for workers who rely on fall arrest systems for work at heights. The innovative cam creates perfectly smooth action on the rope whether it is being used to ascend or descend the line. Wear and tear on the rope is reduced to the minimum thanks to the specially designed locking mechanism that lowers the fall arrest force (the force transferred to the body in the event of a fall) by half compared to other devices and locks the rope along a long axis, rather than pinching it aggressively with a toothed cam.
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.1-2007
- Does not require the use of a shock absorber
- Special lock mechanism for positioning
- Hot forged stainless steel locking components with a robust aluminum alloy body
- Certified for single use up to 120 kg and for double person rescue scenarios up to 200 kg
- For ropes from 10 to 11 mm
Available in red and black.